This is a very interesting discussion thats relevant to most. Here are my two cents on it.
- Work is only a part of life. Treat it as such. Be intentional about when and how you think about work.
- Rekindle a hobby that you gave up because you thought you didn’t have the time for it. Make time for it.
- Pick up a skill that you have never tried to acquire. You will be amazed by how much you will learn in the process. Get out of your comfort zone.
- The banality of this advice does not take away the truthfulness from it. Daily exercise, healthy eating, and sleeping habits sharpen your brain more than you would imagine.
- Travel. A lot. Learning about cultures different from your own opens up doors to opportunities aplenty.
- Never be satisfied with your knowledge. There is so much more to know and learn around you. Lack of curiosity kills your brain.
comments powered by Disqus
Read other posts